posted ago by TheRealPizzaPope ago by TheRealPizzaPope +20 / -1

I’ve earned a little through AMC, should we sell out of that now before GME leaves the atmosphere? Or should we hang on to AMC for a couple days to screw over the hedgies?

Comments (15)
sorted by:
Relhok 9 points ago +9 / -0

My Spidey-sense is tingling. I wouldn't sell to move anything. Buy them all if you can and hold and hold and then when you get tired, hold some more. If you need to know when to sell, I'll tell you: Sell when Trump gets back in office...

DeepDMingDeep 7 points ago +7 / -0

I used to get the weirdest stares when I told people Trump was being reinstated.

Not as much anymore.

NeoDragoon 6 points ago +6 / -0

I just want to know if it will be a direct reinstatement, or if the military will actually pull a Burma to kick Resident Bidet out and have ACTUAL free and fair elections.

HighFrequency 1 point ago +1 / -0

I think Plan A is to get him back via the courts. Yes, we know the courts are cucked, so mil is back up. But once a bunch of states start decertifying their results, the courts MIGHT step up and do their freaking job.

What-Me-Worry 3 points ago +3 / -0

Agreed. $KOSS, $BB are also naked shorted. I diversified and have all 4 but not in equal positions / $$.

Watch how the smaller fish swim (the daily algorithms and charts are often identical). One of these 4 has to pop first, so I'll be using that squeeze as learning tool.

quiznossucks1 5 points ago +5 / -0


nautica 3 points ago +3 / -0

Pulling out in a rising market, to switch, could make it expensive to reenter.

Like someone I know, he had 200 AMC and sold 100 for 38 $ to get his costs covered. He thought AMC would dip, which they didn't.

Now he is out or has to reenter at higher prices, making his selling look stupid. Once you sell you might be out.

That said, HODL is the best for apes.

Kekistan_United 2 points ago +2 / -0
  • BUY
  • HODL
TheRealPizzaPope [S] 1 point ago +1 / -0

Back up to 60 now. I'm not losing any money. If I ain't losing money, I relax and hold. If I lose money, I HODL.

Kekistan_United 2 points ago +2 / -0

totally expecting a couple rounds of 'suspended' today, as well

OrangeCatBad 2 points ago +2 / -0

Why not both?

8thGenPatriot 2 points ago +2 / -0

Gut feeling here, I'm expecting AMC to rise through Friday. Either this is their MOASS or the hedgies are baiting people into buying so they can yank the rug. If we see a slow climb over the next 48 hours, cue Admiral Ackbar meme.

TDanonDJTJR2024 2 points ago +2 / -0

exactly the question I'm wrestling myself. Pull half out and put it in GME? Pull all of it? Do it tomorrow vs. Friday???? I need better knowledge....

Bgtholt88 2 points ago +2 / -0

Both are wins.

Jmadness 1 point ago +1 / -0

I'm contemplating Nokia. I bought 1 share of amc the same day I bought Nokia and no idea what was going through my head at the time I bought but wish I bought more amc.