posted ago by bluewhiteandred ago by bluewhiteandred +14 / -0


You may not have known, but at the end of your faucet is a small screen — also known as an aerator — that plays a big part in your home’s water.

Saw a video about this, I did not know about it, and a couple aerators were gross that I got to, looked like the pic on their page here

Comments (5)
sorted by:
YouNeedVPN 2 points ago +2 / -0

What is that? Solder blobs from new construction?

RuleoVicus 2 points ago +2 / -0

Imagine it on the end of your hose lol

deleted 2 points ago +2 / -0
bluewhiteandred [S] 1 point ago +1 / -0

that makes me curious if I should put one on a hose or if there are ones for it - I'm pretty ignorant of plumbing stuff tbh although learning more

IdahoMan87 2 points ago +2 / -0

I removed the aerator screen from my kitchen facet altogether. It was incompatible with the plug-in dishwasher.